Last couple of days in the hospital






I asked Mark to get the car seat ready to take Lucy home in. As you can tell, he took this seriously. :)

This is Lucy's primary care nurse, Karen. She has been an answer to our prayers. She really loved Lucy and I know Lucy will miss her.
This is Keith, another favorite nurse of Lucy's.
Getting ready to go--Lucy in her car seat for her first time.
Leaving the hospital--hopefully FOREVER!!!!!

Lucy with her NICU graduation certificate.
Walking in our house for the first time!!!!!!!!
Holding her in our house for the first time without any cords, tubes, and noise!!!!
Getting ready for her first bath at home
First walk outside
Hanging out at home and LOTS of sleeping






It was so fitting that Lucy came home just before Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for the amazing miracle of her life. She celebrated her first Thanksgiving with our friends Morgan and Chelsey.

Thanks for working so hard Lucy! We are so grateful that you are a part of our family and are finally home with us. We love you!
23 comments:
wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love all the pictures! You all look so happy! yay!!!!
So glad she is home! Fun Thanksgiving present. congrats
She looks great! Congrats on having her home!
Love the tutu and the litle nakie body getting ready for a bath! Yay!
I'm so happy for you guys! Cute pics! I love that pink hat on her! Congratulations!! She's a cutie!
What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift! I am so glad she is home with you now. She is such a beautiful little girl! You guys are heroes for being so patient and having so much faith.
What a wonderful sight. Congratulations!
Nate and Jamie Dowdle
I'm so happy that she is home safe and sound, with no more tubes, or monitors or anything. what a wonderful Thanksgiving. She is such an adorable little girl! I bet you are just so happy to finally have her home.
yeah! lucy's home! we are so happy for you all. she is so darling. wishing you the best!
I am so excited for your cute family! :) All those pictures are so cute... did Mark take them with his new camera? He did a great job! Beth... You look so beautiful in all the pictures! :) Your Lucy is so adorable! Love ya!
What a precious first Thanksgiving with your firstborn. I'm so incredibly happy for you!!
Couldn't be happier for you! She looks happy to be home, can't wait to meet her!
yay! we love all the cute pictures! what a darling family - and home at last!!
She is so pretty! Congrats on getting her home! It's so wonderful!
How wonderful to get to spent Thanksgiving with you sweet girl at home. I'm so happy for you. She's gaining some good weight!
OH Hooray! best Holiday present ever! She looks so happy & relaxed to be home in your arms! I am sure you have been teary all month finally getting a chance to cuddle all day with your little beauty! love you girl! i am sure we will get to talk soon!
It's hard to congratulate you when I feel much more like throwing my arms around you Beth!
Congratulations.
This post was worth the wait!
She is so very, very beautiful! I'm so happy for your sweet little family!
SO CUTE!!!! i love all these pics! and i especially LOVED the duckie pj's with the footies :D can't wait to hold her again!
Bethany, I am so happy she is home! She is absolutely perfect! I love you!
Wahoo! I'm so glad she is home with you. I'm sure you hear this all the time but she is adorable! I can tell how sweet she is just by her pictures. I am so happy for you and Mark. Cherish every moment, every diaper, every smile, it goes by sooo fast.
Mark and Bethany, congrats! We are so happy for you! What a miracle you have in Lucy. She is a fighter and has come so far. I can't imagine the fight you and Mark have made as well. Love you guys!
What a ride you guys have ridden. I feel so blessed to have a healthy happy Lucy niece.
Post a Comment