Baker Buddies

Baker Buddies

Saturday, November 13, 2010

11 Weeks Old

Once again we have been so blessed! Lucy is 5 1b. 12 oz.. She is off the nasal canula and totally breathing on her own! She also had another eye exam and her eyes are starting to correct on their own!!! Lucy is also doing great drinking from a bottle. She is taking the bottle every other feed now. All she has to do is take a bottle every feed and she can come home! We are so grateful that our Heavenly Father has watched over our family. Lucy is truly a miracle in so many ways. We love you so much precious Lucy!


























Everyone one is always telling me that Lucy looks just like Mark. I would have to agree. Recently though I started getting excited that Lucy got something of mine. As you can see in the last picture from a couple of weeks ago, Lucy still really looks like Mark but it looks like she got my huge cheeks! :)



18 comments:

Amber said...

She looks so big, Bethany!!! She is super cute! So glad to hear she is doing soooo well!! That is awesome! We'll keep you all in our prayers!!

Melissa Stringham said...

She's the size of some full term babies now! I do have to agree at she looks just like mark. Shell be home inn time! What a beautiful miracle!

Trav and Lizzie said...

Oh my GOSH!!! This is so exciting! I just got this huge rush of excitment, the miracles are undeniable, and my testimony has been strengthened because of this little baby-- Bethany and Mark, congratulations, the end is so near.

Mellie said...

Oh Beth I LOVE all the pictures! I'm so happy that she's doing so well!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

THIS IS THE BEST POST SO FAR!!! love the pics where lucy doesn't have the NC or the feeding tube. SHE LOOKS SO GREAT :D way to go Lucy!

Emilee Wilson said...

Well I lost the Lucy coming home contest!:) She will be bigger than I proposed! Which is what we all wanted. I love her fish onesie. Thanks for posting, I check like daily for more pics:)

Emily Young said...

This is the best news. Something to be very grateful for this time of year! I am so happy for your family.

ashley said...

man she is cute! I am so happy she is progressing so well!

ang said...

I think I'll start a countdown to when I get to hold her. She gets cuter every time I see her.

Jaime And Kalen said...

Glad to see her doing so well and getting so chubby! When we brought our 34 week baby home (a little over 2 weeks later) she was only 4 lbs 3 oz, good work Lucy!

restlessrisa said...

She is beautiful! I love the pictures with the pink hair bow, and the shots f you and Mark as babies! She looks healthy and great! Congratulations!!!

<3

Risa

AmberLou said...

Beth... she is the cutest! I love her fish onesie... perfect for Florida! :) I'm so glad she is doing so well! I have the cutest idea for a baby announcement slash christmas card. I will have to email you about it. Good luck with everything!

Jenessa said...

She is adorable and looking bigger! That's so exciting that she's getting close to going home! You two are the cutest parents. Congrats!

Kikal said...

I was reading through the comments and by the amount of exclamation points I hope you can see how happy we all are for you three :) She is a miracle, and I am so happy for you two. (Love the outfit by the way, it fits perfectly!)

Lydja said...

Wow, such amazing progress! I'm so happy to hear she is growing and getting closer to coming home.

All those outfits were SO cute! And I can seek the cheeky resemblance ;)!

debbiwatson said...

bethany she is such a doll!!! i totally think she does look like you in that last picture of her! she looks like she's totally smiling in a couple of these pictures! what a cuuuuuuttte baby!!! she is totally filling out; she is not gonna be petite for long!! i cannot believe your bringing her home in 2 days!!!! that's soooo exciting and sooner than i thought!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!

Tim, Brittany, Brandon, and Breanna said...

Lucy is so beautiful! I am so happy that she is doing so well. I just wish I was taking care of her in the NICU here. :) Congratulations!

Brean said...

I am sooo happy for you she is sooo adorable and perfect!