Baker Buddies

Baker Buddies

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yay! I've been tagged!!

I am so excited that Julie tagged me. Now I can update our blog without coming up with an idea to write about. Thanks Julie!

8 TV shows I watch
1. The Office 2. Lost 3. Monk 4. I Love Lucy 5. Family Matters (It's all about those great TGIF shows) 6. American Idol 7. educational shows about space 8. Cities of the Underworld on the History Channel
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio 2.The Blue Iguana 3. Souper Salad 4. Cheesecake Factory 5. The Lion House (I'm with you Julie ) 6. Subway 7. Papa Johns Pizza 8. Anything Mexican
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. painted the ceiling in the hallway 2. cleaned my house 3. exchanged frozen meals with friends 4. went to home depot-and walked home after 5. did laundry-saw a live cockroach while at it 6. ripped up the moldy floor in our closet-saw a dead cockroach while at it 7. talked to Mom, Mark, Emilee, Emily, Chelsea, and Allison on the phone 8. bought Mark a pink back massager for $2 at the Linens n' Things closing sale
8 Things I’m looking forward to
1. being able to fly anywhere I want for free! 2. finishing our condo 3. flying home at Christmas4. Emily's wedding 5. Mark done with finals 6. getting a new calling 7. going to the beach 8.eating the cake that is cooling
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Hiring someone to finish our condo for me 2. To never hear Mark say this again: "Beth, I've got to do this." (meaning stop talking to me, I have to study) 3. More time 4. Have my family come visit 5. Going to Disney World or the Keys 6. A date with Mark 7. new necklaces 8. world peace-who doesn't want that one :)
8 Things I Love
1. Mark 2. my family 3. playing my violin 4. the satisfaction I get when I create something I really like 5. the smell of new shoes 6. hot chocolate with candy canes in them 7. the sun on my skin 8. learning how to do something new (that I choose of course)
8 things I hate
1. Flaky people 2. a messy house 3. sticky kids-you know the kind I am talking about 4. dogs-to make it worse, they always love me 5. video games 6. doing the dishes 7. thinking of ideas for dinner 8. being cold

7 comments:

Julie Mulcock said...

Great job, Beth!

Katie Jane said...

Very interesting. I like the sound of the pink massager. I'm sure he was jumping up and down when he saw it. Acutally he probably was. HIs back hurts. So never mind. Very fun to read.

ashley said...

WOw beth, I learned a couple things I didn't know about you! Hopefully you don't consider me a flaky person?! Maybe you will forgive me because I have a baby?

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Emily's getting married? That's great to hear! This was fun to read. Good luck with your condo, sounds like it's coming along.

Heidi McLeod said...

i love the exchanging frozen meals with friends idea!!! explain that please! was that something you did in your ward? also our hate list would be very similar!

ang said...

okay okay. so this list just reminds me of the times you guys would come over, I would want to watch the office, but instead you guys had brought educational videos from the lidrary. I miss that, come home soon!!!

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

I found out something pretty funny yesterday while I was at a wedding shower for Emily Young. I was talking to your mom and I asked her how your family was and then I asked her if your sister Emily was engaged and she said no. I told her that your blog said you were excited for Emily's wedding and I was thinking your sister but then your mom made it all clear to me- you're excited for Emily Young's wedding! Pretty funny!