Baker Buddies

Baker Buddies

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Summer Fun in St. George

Lucy and I drove with Mark to St. George frequently so we could shop, go to story time, ride the carousel, and play at the playground and splash pad. We had a really fun summer because of all these "holidays" we created for ourselves.  I am grateful for Mark for working hard so that we could play hard!

 
The first time Lucy rode the carousel she was not fan.  She is funny though because often after she has done something once while hating it, she later tells me how she wants to do it again and then likes it the next time.  That was the case with this.  She loved it the next time. 
 
This splash pad is like heaven on earth for Lucy.  I don't think she will ever get tired of it.  It reminds me of how much Lucy loves to take baths.  If the water never turned cold, I don't know that she would ever get out.