

Lucy trying to get a tan

We also went to the Orange Blossom Parade a couple of blocks away. What a great town I live in--parades for no apparent reason. We thought that Lucy was doing some great sleeping during the parade until we got back to the car and realized she had a major blowout. It was worth it though because I got to see a pig on a leash wearing clothes and a truck doing wheelies. Definitely not something you see every day.





The rest are ones I threw in because I thought they were too cute to leave out. :)




11 comments:
Lucy continues to get more and more darling! Glad to see your sweet family doing so well!
February? Swimsuits? Jealous!
I want to live in your town!! Fun times! Lucy looks so cute in that swim suit!! LOVE IT!!!
Can I move in with you? Florida sounds so dreamy. And by the way, after looking at all your cute pictures of Lucy, there are only 2 words to describe how I feel : Baby Hungry!
I am so glad you posted these! Cute twiners and their polka dot swimsuits! That picture of the pig is so funny! It looked like it was wearing a baby's sleeper and they cut or ripped it to fit the pig;). Sounds like a lot of fun!
That pig just made my day! This is getting me super excited for May when I can go swimming with you and Lucy.
Hi Bethany! I'm so glad I found your blog. Lucy is getting so big she is catching right up with Kylie! I LOVE her swimsuit. I'm sad I missed the parade. It looks like it was fun!
I can't get over how adorable she is! I'm so glad she's healthy and that you're doing well.
I love the look she giving you with the hat. She sure is getting big!
Oh my gosh. That picture of her in the sunglasses! She looks so much like you I can't believe it. It makes me think she must have Marks eyes and the rest is you! You have to blow that up and make it part of your summer decor! Such a fun cute post! I am getting SOOO excited to put OUR babies together! no offense, strange baby.
Oh, yeah...and way cute bib!
Post a Comment