Baker Buddies

Baker Buddies

Sunday, January 16, 2011

3 Month Pictures

























3 1/2 Months


14 comments:

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! what a perfect baby :D

ashley said...

Lucy is so darn beautiful! I am glad you are all doing well!

Amy said...

Gorgeous! Looks like she is doing great!

Laurel said...

Lucy is so adorable! Thanks for the wonderful pictures. I just want to hold her.

Rachel Burt said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie!!! I bet you are so happy and excited to have her home!! I just love little girls! :)

Julie Mulcock said...

Can I please hold her????

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!! What more can I say?

Jenny said...

hey bethany, can you add me i like keeping in touch
metcalfjenny23@gmail.com

Emilee Wilson said...

Okay that's it, I want to get out my suitcase and start packing, I am coming Bakers!!!!! I just want to pinch Lucy, hug Bethany and give Mark a high five:). I am so glad you posted these! Like Julie said I want to hold her!

Jenny said...

Ditto to Emilee. Except I would want to pinch Lucy's cheeks, hug her, hold her, pinch her cheeks again, give Beth a high 5 and Mark a thumbs up, and then pinch Lucy's cheeks again. Beth, how can you keep from kissing them all day long?! Maybe I can fit in Em's suitcase too...

Jenny said...

I love the ones where she is yawning!

debbiwatson said...

oh my gosh- love love LOVE her double chin!! and yet she still looks so small and dainty. she is DARLING!! i can't wait to see her again! those are adorable pictures of her yawning!! you and baby both look beautiful. great family pics!!

Busy Me said...

Just wait until you have to tell her "no" to having something. That is the most difficult part of being a parent. She is just so cute really, there isn't any reason she shouldn't have it all, right?

Katie Jane said...

Man, I've been missing a ton. She is soooo cute. So glad I am catching up on your pics. I LOVE these and all the Florida ones with mom, dad and Ang. love.