Baker Buddies

Baker Buddies

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feelin' Crafty?

I am always up for a good craft. There is something about doing crafts and projects that makes you feel so good about yourself when you complete it. It is so satisfying. One of my friends introduced me to Mod Podge and I love it! Here is the Valentine's project we have been working on...



The last little project I did was recover our dining room chairs. Here is before...

And here is after with a little Florida flare. :)

12 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! We need to craft together some time!!

Jenny said...

So Cute, Beth! You'll have to show me how to modge podge someday. And if I would have known how cute those chairs could be, I would've kept them. Just kidding. I don't think they would look as cute with Kansan corn on them as they do with a tropical paradise. Good job!

Mellie said...

Cute Beth! Love the chairs! Isn't modge podge the best ever?

Amber said...

LOVE IT ALL!! Sooooo cute! Love the crafty Valentine's crafts and your chairs?!? ADORABLE! Great job!!!!

AmberLou said...

You did a fabulous job on your chairs!!! And I LOVE the valentine's crafts... I have been looking all over for cute valentine crafts to make our house not look so bare the month of February. I will have to make some of those blocks! I hope you are doing well... i miss you!

Julie Mulcock said...

I really like your chairs! They fit perfectly with your lifestyle! And your modge podge is darling, too. Crafting is fun!

Heidi McLeod said...

i love it all... great idea about the v-day decorations!!!

Allison and Josh said...

Wow, Bethany! All of that looks amazing! I need to learn this modge podge business!

restlessrisa said...

I love this, and wish we lived closer so we could be crafty together! I just discovered modge podge 2 years ago, and it is the greatest!!!

Love you, miss you :)

megs said...

bethany! i love your valentines decorations and your chairs. i love seeing other peoples projects. it is inspiring. thanks. megan

Katie Jane said...

Okay. I am sad that we live so far away. I had no idea that you were even working on these and usually, as you are my next youngest sister, there is a need for an all-knowing older sister...like me. But I can see that you are growing up and can do things on your own. But if you ever want to feed my ego, don't hesitate to call and pretend you don't know the next step on your project, or that you need some advice. It probably won't turn out as well as those projects, did, but if you're looking for a service project or something, call me. Okay, enough of that. How much for the Valentine's blocks? Serious.

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

YOU ARE SO CRAFTY!!! cute! yeah so i think your blocks turned out cuter than mine. love it!