On July 11th last year, Mark and I started our new adventure in Florida. We have loved this past year and are happy we have at least three more to go!!
These are some of the top things we accomplished throughout the year:-Mark finished his first year of dental school. He is now 1/4 dentist!!
-I worked as a violin teacher, twin baby nanny, and an airplane cleaning lady.
-We worked on fixing up our condo and are now 99% done. Once again, Hallelujah!
-We used our flight benefits to fly to the Sugarbowl, Charleston, Kansas, Boston, and home twice
-We took trips to Disney World, Sea World, the Kennedy Space Center, Key Largo, Key Biscayne, Miami, and of course many trips to the beach.
-And for our finale...we learned how to shop at Publix, the only real grocery store here, without getting grossed out by the name
On July 11th this year, our friends Landon and Melanie took us waterskiing on the back of their jet ski through the canals in Fort Lauderdale. We not only got to try waterskiing on a surf board for the first time but got to see the mansions lining the canal. After the jetskiing, we had our first BBQ on the patio Mark just finished tiling.

8 comments:
Oh Beth, you guys look like you have done some really fun stuff since being in Florida. I would love to come visit you there sometime. I can't wait for the next time I get to see you in person!
One year down!! Congrats!! I'm so jealous of all the fun things you've done in just one year...how fun!
What a fun year! I'm so glad you made that post, Beth! You are such a beach BABE! And Mark tiling? You need to brag about that some more. I want to see a picture too. I can't believe a 1/4 dentist had time for tiling! I should tell my 2/3 psychologist about that one!
My 1/2 MBA husband needs to learn how to tile! That is so great. I can picture your place now...I wish I could wish myself there. You have accomplished so much in 1 year! Just think of what the next three will hold!
Fun fun! Sounds like a busy year and more ahead to look forward to! We hope this year is just as great! Talk to you soon!
That's awesome that you're taking advantage of so much while you're there :)
seeing that moving van picture, I just remembered that you guys had that car!! are you so happy that thats what i got from this post?? just kidding, it was fun to hear about all that because you never call me to tell me whats up. hint hint. :)
PS yes the 19th was a very special day. thanks beth.
Holy cow. yOu are sizzlin' sista! mark is a very lucky guy...and vice versa of course, but...I can't believe it's been a year! I am so glad. THat's a big hurdle you've jumped! YEAH!
Post a Comment